[OM] Re: [OT] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol an

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Cholesterol and SI Units
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:39:55 -0400
Ah, but note that I said that even using the same lab, the same
methodology and even the *same blood sample* you can still get
differences of up to 15%.  It's not what one would call an exact science.

Sometimes I get truly frustrated when people try to mesaure the length
of their shirt sleeve with a micrometer so they can be precise.

Chuck Norcutt

Geilfuss Charles wrote:

Chuck's comment about measuring cholesterol is dead on. There are
multiple methodologies so you must stick with the same lab, have your
blood drawn at the same time of day, and be sure to do the same amount
of pre-test fasting each time.