[OM] Re: E-1 and old Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and old Zuiko lenses
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:57:59 +0000
It's almost as good as hanky-panky!  Only those who have been night fishing
from a sturdy flat-bottom boat, anchored on the deep side of a big lake close
up by a high bluff, with a pair of soothingly hissing gas lanterns hung about
six feet outboard on either side, with a big cooler of beer, a basket full of
sandwiches and other edibles, two good buddies, and all night to catch a few
crappie or stripers, would understand.  If you ain't done it, you ain't got a
clue.  It's one of those times a fellow actually hates to see dawn break.

In other words: Gone fishin'.  :-)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --