[OM] Re: Bulk loader

Subject: [OM] Re: Bulk loader
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:32:16 -0400
On 6/19/05 6:21 AM, "Andrew McPhee" <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd recommend either the Watson or maybe the Alden.  The Lloyd uses a felt
> light trap which could scratch the film.

I have both the Watson and the Lloyd. I prefer the Lloyd. Never, ever had
problems with scratches, and there is less waste at the end of the roll. You
can shoot until the camera stops winding and NOT hit the 'exposed' length of
film at the spool end. Important for people like me that don't constantly
check the exposure counter and shoot with motor drives.

-mike