[OM] Re: #186

Subject: [OM] Re: #186
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:30:36 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/2005 4:28:37 A.M. Central Standard Time,
geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Olympus  OM2 SP : Zuiko 21mm f2 : Kodak T400CN

_http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05186.htm_
(http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05186.htm)

Graham, is this one titled, "City Boy Goes to Town"?  Guess that  security
camera is probably an Olympus.

Just so you know that your beautiful work does get some of us thinking, I
would like to report that on my excursion to a ranch in South Texas yesterday,
in addition to my e-1 gear, I packed my OM 2S, 21mm f2, 35mm f2 and 180mm
f2.5 Tamron along with some Tri-X and a green filter.  I  had anticipated some
large ponds and reeds, however they weren't  there.  I did however capture some
B&W images of a water moccasin and a  rattlesnake (both venomous pit vipers)
that would likely have been done  only in digital were it not for you frequent
posting.  Thank you, Bill  Barber