[OM] Re: OT: Anyone using a Olympus 2100UZ?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Anyone using a Olympus 2100UZ?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:12:38 -0400
Sorry to be late on this, but I was away most of this past week
(Herndon, VA) and was not able to keep up.  Others have probably already
commented, so my remarks may be redundant.

This is a great little digicam.  A very good friend has one, and I am
constantly amazed at the images he gets from it.  The lens is wonderful,
and the image stabilisation is the icing on the cake.  They still go for
good money (compared to othe 2.1MP cameras) on the auction site.  I
stopped tracking them for that reason, but the prices are fair; it's
just that I want more OM stuff and am saving for possible purchase of a
Zeiss Ikon.

Earl