[OM] Re: This will scare you

Subject: [OM] Re: This will scare you
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:19:39 +0000
You are free to photograph anything you can see from wherever you may freely
be, except, of course, if maybe you're on a ladder peeking in somebody's
bedroom window.  How you deal with the "authorities" who may try to tell you
otherwise is up to you.  Being in the right and being in the jail are not
mutually exclusive.  Telling some macho dufus with a badge to f*** off is not
always the best idea.  Unless, of course, you've got a really good civil rights
lawyer and can take a little pain.

Walt, retired after 35 years being "associated" with law enforcement

--
"Most of them wear vests, so shoot 'em
in the face." -- G. Gordon Liddy

From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>