[OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:09:31 +1200
I agree with the film scanning. Around here all the film processing labs offer
conversion to CD option. One of these days I will get around to trying it ...

I also have noticed ( after purchase ) that my first digital camera wasn't
quite
as good in some areas as I expected. Notably the delay between pressing the
shutter & the picture being captured. Aperture Priority having much slower
shutter speeds than Time Value for the same aperture setting!!!
Hopefully I'll do better next time ...

David