[OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:58:49 -0400
Charlie, have you considered continuing to use your OM system and having
your film scanned? That would meet the 'digital' requirement and allow you
to use the tools you know so well.
 Also, if your VF is dim, you might try a '2' series Oly screen or send a
couple of your existing screens to Bill Maxwell to have him apply the HiLux
process to them.
 hth/ScottGee1