[OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:35:39 -0500
I'm glad to hear that Winsor.  I've been thinking about 8 MP
vs. 5 MP, and despite having once gotten used to 8 MP files
with the C-8080, I don't miss the pixels with what I get in
a 5 MP file from the E-1. Not to detract from the C8080,
but somehow there a quality vs. quantity correspondence
between the E-1 and C8080.

It's the larger sensor, I know -- you told me this over and
over.  I was blind, but now I see ... :)

5 MP RAW files fit my old computer a lot better too.  I wait
a noticeably longer time for processes to run with C8080 images.

Joel W.