[OM] Re: When old is new again

Subject: [OM] Re: When old is new again
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:54:46 -0400
I have two 283s.  Both have homemade external battery backs consisting
of 4x D cells, giving longer operation and faster recycling.  I'll keep
using them as they are inexpensive units and my own brain can do the
calculations.  But it would be nice if someone could invent a OM-TTL
control for them.

Earl