[OM] Re: OM list archive problems

From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:10:45 -0400
An unrelated funny/OT story:  A couple of weeks ago I Googled a
particular wine that I loved (past tense, as I consumed the last of my
stash this past winter,) in particular "Angel's Gate Old Vines
Chardonnay".  Much to my surprise, I saw a listing with my name
associated!  Turns out I had completely forgotten that I had set up a
web-based cellar inventory program, and I had completely forgotten.
Fortunately I was able to sign in, update my inventory, and will now be
able to keep it updated.

Earl