[OM] Re: Looking for Zuiko 50/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for Zuiko 50/3.5
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 04:15:15 -0700
If you don't have any luck here, be patient, and keep trying on ebay. It
took me about two months to find one for a price I was willing to live with.
But it paid off, I rescently bought a silver nose 50mm/3.5, in good to
excelent condition for $75. While I admit it's not a steal, I think I got a
pretty good deal. I also got an extension tube 25, in mint condition, which
I just recieved today for $36. Which isn't such a good deal, because I
thought I was bidding an an auto extension tube 25, which the instruction
sheet included in the picture is for. Oh well, that's what I get for not
asking to make sure. At any rate, I got the 50mm/3.5 I'd been dreaming about
for so long, and the extension tube 25 for a little over $100. Not bad in my
book.

Good Luck with your search,
Darin.