[OM] Looking for Zuiko 50/3.5

Subject: [OM] Looking for Zuiko 50/3.5
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:49:36 +1200
Hi, Ben wrote

> Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:38:38 -0600
>
> Hello.  I am looking for a Zuiko 50/3.5 macro lens for an Olympus OM1.  I was
> told that this listserve would be the best place to find one.  I've bid on a
> couple on Ebay, but have been unsuccessful thus far.  If anyone knows where I
> can find one of these lenses for a reasonable price, please let me know.
> Thank
> you for your time.

Hello Ben, welcome to the OM list.

eBay is probably the best place.  Make yourself a custom search and wait.
You can get them at a good price, but you have usually to be patient. Set
yourself a period of 4 weeks (or more) and see what turns up.  You can
expect to have to show interest in maybe 10 - 20 (or more) before you find
one at a really good price and also in good condition.

Brian