[OM] Re: Good K64, butchered XP2

Subject: [OM] Re: Good K64, butchered XP2
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 06:54:03 -0400
I don't think it's Kodak trying to make their nomenclature a "standard",
I think it's just their nomenclature.  My scans came on a non-Kodak CD
with Nortisu viewing software.  The software was pretty silly so I just
copied the files to local hard drive.

Thanks to all for refreshing my memory as well.

Earl