[OM] Re: Initials before Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Re: Initials before Zuiko?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:47:13 -0400
As I recall, the fast wide angles (21/2, 24/2, 28/2, 35/2) were always MC.
Type 1 & 2 of 50/1.8 were SC, The last 3 versions of the 50/1.8 (type 3, 4,
5) were MC.  Type 3 & 4 shared all the same parts except element group 2nd
from the rear. Type 3 would have MC on the front name ring.  Type 4 & 5 were
MC without any MC marking.  Reflections in the front element of MC lenses
would be a purplish green in color.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743