[OM] Re: Olympus to cut camera production costs

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus to cut camera production costs
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:12:17 -0400
I hope that either the new pro body is affordable to my budget, or the
serious amateur body has weather sealing.  I like the EVOLT, but would
not buy it because of that.  In my future is picture-making along the
shores of Lake Superior.  Not exactly a hospitable climate for
electronic thingies.

Earl