[OM] Re: Color contrast filters?

Subject: [OM] Re: Color contrast filters?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:06:51 -0700
Thanks. Would shooting with a UV filter and some other kind of
filtration be advisable? I have stages for two 4" x 4" filters in my
matte box. I know looking through that much extra glass is something
most people try to avoid.

As far as Photoshop (or DaVinci) goes, I'd love to, but if I do this
for filmout I'm not going to be able to afford any kind of color
correction at the internegative stage. I'm planning to do this all
with a simple print from negative because of the high costs of
printing 35mm films. It's probably still going to cost more than I
can really afford. ;-)