[OM] Color contrast filters?

Subject: [OM] Color contrast filters?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:59:03 -0700
Shooting black and white I have six or seven contrast filters in
varying yellows, oranges and reds that I use outdoors to add contrast
to the sky. I've never spent the same amount of time learning to work
with the sky on color film and I was thinking about the cinema shoot
that I have coming up and realized that I'm going to be shooting a
lot of establishing shots and outdoor interviews. I was wondering if
anyone has any advice for filtration? I'm going to have to be
adaptable this summer, as the shoots will take place in New Mexico,
Idaho, Colorado, Kentucky, Georgia, Washington D.C. and New Jersey.
Lots of different kinds of scenery with which to compose 'sky looks'
while trying to maintain a sense of cutting continuity, though
probably mostly through color continuity (which I know is cheap and
not as subtle as I could be). I'm rambling. Any favorite tips?