[OM] Re: Odd Day Out

Subject: [OM] Re: Odd Day Out
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:50:09 +0000
I have 36 perfect photographs of goldfinches, all stacked on the pressure plate
of an OM-4.  I still can say I've never forgotten to load film, but I can't say
I've never shot with the wrong body -- an unloaded one.  Does that make me
smarter or dumber than the average bear?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --