[OM] Re: Odd Day Out

Subject: [OM] Re: Odd Day Out
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:36:36 +0100 (BST)
Martin, I feel for you. At the dinasaur national
monument on Colorado, Utah and wyoming border I shot a
wonderful roll consisting of dinasaurs being dug from
rock etc As we drove off I realised film counter was
not moving from 36 as I wound on ...and on ..and
on..Film had NOT taken up and I had forgotten to check
rewind knob.  Have been to the States 4 or 5 times
since and I have not yet made a return visit to the
site . BUT one day......
                     Regards, John D