[OM] Re: 24mm F2 and 21mm F2 ball park prices?

Subject: [OM] Re: 24mm F2 and 21mm F2 ball park prices?
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:59:44 -0600
> I have got just about every lens I want for the photos I take. However, I
> am interested in replacing my slower 24mm f2.8 and 21mm f3.5 lenses with
> the f2 series after getting some good results with the 28mm F2 and 35mm
> F2. Any ideas approximately how much is reasonable for them? How easy is
> it to find the hoods?...

 http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/zuiko_ebay_history.htm is the definitive
list of prices, though I don't think Skip's been updating it for a few years,
so prices may have changed since then -- it might still be useful for relative
prices, though.

 KEH has a 24/2 on sale for $349 in 'excellent' condition; 21/3.5s are harder
to find, but www.ffordes.co.uk has five of them! (UKP345 each, yikes..)

 -- dan