[OM] Re: More E-thing lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-thing lens questions
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:35:27 +0200
well the NZ deal is not quite so good as it was - 1250 NZD thats 893 USD
for E-1 14-45 and 1Gb 80x card. by the time I get it in europe though
postage must be added and import duty (7.6 % here) which takes it to
1500 NZD or 1075 USD approx.

I think there is more info on dpreview.com about the deal. I decided
that I would make do with the 14-45 as reviews seem to differ on quality
and If I want to go out in bad weather I will shove an OM lens on it
until I can afford some of the better digitals