[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 12:08:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2005 10:40:42 AM Central Standard Time,
watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  neighbor directed a lot of westerns and popular TV series during  the
heyday. You should see some of the photos he  has.

Mike, Aren't you from Canada or there abouts?  One of my all time  favorites,
which any good Zuikohead should enjoy and perhaps identify with, was  "The
Grey Fox" with Richard Farnsworth. This movie which won major  awards in Canada
(and probably else where) was about a stage coach robber who  had been
incarcerated long enough that stage coaches were no longer in use when  he was
released.  The technology had passed him by . . .

It is beautifully filmed and a wonderful true story.  It is worth an  evening
in front of the TV if you can find it a your local video store.  I  think
I'll need to check it out again.  Great stuff!  Bill  Barber