[OM] Re: Decisions, Decisions; Which Two Should I Send?

Subject: [OM] Re: Decisions, Decisions; Which Two Should I Send?
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:26:58 -0500
John,
I like the more abstract photos for the purpose.  I like
57 a bit more than 58, though 57 risks misinterpretation
as to its technical qualities, but it just interests me
probably the most of all these photos.

The florals 62 and 63 are sort of instantly enjoyable. I
don't think the average Joe understands what goes into a
good photo of this kind of subject, but the appeal is
pretty immediate.  I think I prefer the composition of 63
better than the other two florals.

I might go with a mixed bag including 57 and 63.

Best wishes,
Joel W.