[OM] Decisions, Decisions; Which Two Should I Send?

Subject: [OM] Decisions, Decisions; Which Two Should I Send?
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:48:54 -0500
I'm in desperate need of help (the Other Half has been telling me that for
years) . . .

Got all the prints back yesterday from the "photo contest" in the
park.  Not some of my best work and the mid-day hazy sun was not very good
lighting.  Chopped it down to these nine late last night that looked the
most interesting (after chopping down another large limb that broke off one
of my Bradford Pear trees . . . a completely different story.)

Trying to decide now which two to send in (if any) . . .

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925855

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925856

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925857

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925858

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925859

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925860

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925861

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925862

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=925863

Comments about which two have the greatest visual impact would be most welcome!

Thanks,
-- John Lind