[OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:19:23 -0700
Appearances can be deceiving. I was in a campground one night years
ago in southern Arizona when I heard a coyote making plaintive
yapping sounds that drive a dog wild in one of the camper vehicles.
The owners let it out probably not hearing the coyote, just the
barking of their collie sized dog. The dog charged out into the
darkness after the coyote and soon I heard the noise of the pack and
the cries of the dog as they killed it and ate it. It was a stunning
experience knowing exactly what was happening without seeing a thing.
You probably saved the dogs life.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA