[OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions

Subject: [OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 23:11:43 -0700
Congrats, first off.

Second, do find someone to do the main shots, so you can be the father of
the bride firstly, and then take informal candids. 400 or 800 speed pro
film, one prime (35mm or 50, or if you have it, a fast medium wide zoom
like 35-70/3.6). No flash, just lots of film. Again do enjoy the
celebration, and not get caught up trying to capture everything. things
happen very quickly, and best someone who isn't involved do the primary
documentation. that's what I usually do at weddings of close relatives.
they like some what what I shoot since it's more personal, up close, and
everyone is more relaxed in front lens wielded by family member.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai