[OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions

Subject: [OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:34:15 -0300
on 16/05/2005 16:33, Mike at watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that my daughter will be marrying a bright young
> man the first week in June.
Congratulations Mike :-)

> My only "experience" with wedding photography is vicariously
> though this group! So I would appreciate any suggestions.
Pay another photographer besides yourself, and take your own photos for your
and her pleasure. The other 'professional' must stay sober and must not feel
tired. And both may share the shooting sessions while chatting about tips on
wedding photography in the meanwhile.
That's what I would do if I were you.
Why waste the joyful time of your daughter's marriage taking care of the
pictures?

my two cents only

Cheers !!

Fernando.