[OM] Re: #144

Subject: [OM] Re: #144
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:45:22 -0400
Make the first patch from the bottom of the left leg of the "A" and
include a substantial amount of black area on the right.  Slide this
patch up until it's over the crossed area with the horizontal bar.  This
will get rid of the cross and part of the horizontal bar.  Then work at
nibbling away at the rest of the horizontal bar while leaving a bit of a
soft spray extending into the black.  Trying to get rid of it entirely
may get you into trouble.

Chuck