[OM] Re: #144

Subject: [OM] Re: #144
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 20:23:33 +0100
Hi Chuck,

That 'A' bugged me also and I have no idea what it is. The apple blossom(?)
was in a hedgerow and I don't recall anything that could account for it. You
know how it is with PhotoShop, sometimes I can clone for England but all my
attempts to minimise the 'A' looked worse than the untreated version so I
left it as shot. Thanks for looking.

--Graham