[OM] Re: Filters?

Subject: [OM] Re: Filters?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:38:07 +1000
Yes, I've got a couple of skinny polarisers on my store site at
present, one Vivitar and one Hoya PL which 'probably' wouldn't - and
they have front threads too! But they are hard to find and most polas
you trip over are deep and would vig. while custom 'slim' polas are
pricey and hard to stick a front cap on - the 77mm B+W I bought came
with a nice Schneider push-on cap but it keeps knocking off in the
bag dammit. The step-up ring approach I find more versatile.
Andrew Fildes
http://www.pbase.com/afildes
http://stores.ebay.com/Photo-Emu