[OM] Re: I've been a bad boy

Subject: [OM] Re: I've been a bad boy
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 06:28:16 -0400
I'd be using that Kodachrome quickly.  Given the developments at Kodak
(new CEO and his comments about increasing the pace of conversion to
digital as well as away from film-based technologies,) I am
contemplating what my moves will be.  Yes, this is an old topic here.
My personal opinion is that for serious b&w, I will stay analogue and
support Ilford and others who seem be committed to b&w film.  For
colour, I will stick w/ OMs/Zuikos as long as possible, but am planning
a move to digital down the road.  I don't know what manufacturer that I
will selected.  I'm nervous about Olympus.

Earl