[OM] Re: [OT] -- can anyone help me identify these flowers (and a coupl

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] -- can anyone help me identify these flowers (and a couple birds?)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:27:40 -0700
Tom Scales wrote:

>Many thanks to all the answers.  I have not, as promised, removed the
>identified ones, as I've been swamped with Debbie being ill again.

Special blessings for her and prayers for health.
And some for you too.
And for the kids. This stuff is so hard on them. I know.

>I'll get to it as quick as I can.

Sounds like you have more important things to do.

>My goal, far-fetched as it likely is, is to spend more time on the
>photography, actually making money.
>
>My challenge is I need insurance.

Some professional associations offer group health. Is there such a pro
photog group? The problem may be the pre-existing condition limitations.
A good friend of mine, whose wife has heart problems, couldn't move
where they wanted to live because of that. Had to settle for an area
where his existing personal plan had coverage :-( .

More blessings and wishes for a positive outcome,

Moose