[OM] Re: Obituary

Subject: [OM] Re: Obituary
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:11:08 -0700
Really sorry for your loss. It is always traumatic when a comfortable
way of working is destroyed. I tend to think it is usually an
opportunity for something new instead of trying to recreate what was
lost.

I am not sure how you came to the conclusion about the EVOLT and 8080
though. They might seem to be close under perfect, bright conditions,
but you will find that only advantage of even a very good digicam over
a DSLR is that it is more portable.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA