[OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:32:44 +1000

On 11/05/2005, at 7:07 AM, jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> I'm just about ready to spend a small fortune on bulk
>> inks for
>> my S9000.
>>
>> AG
>>

> Get a backup S9000 first.  I set up a continuous inking
> system on an Epson 1160, which is now belly up. :(
>
> Joel W.

Seconded - I have an S900 which went weird on me. Fortunately I found
another one in a Cash Converters (pawnbroker) for AU$50! Working
perfectly except that it had the worst cheap cartridges in it that
I've ever seen. The fact that it printed everything blueish was
prolly why it was sold so cheaply.
No I have a spare cartridge carrier so I'm thinking, thinking what if
I were to load them all with black - hmmmmm.
Andrew