[OM] Re: tilt/swing macro with OM

Subject: [OM] Re: tilt/swing macro with OM
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:31:51 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>To Dean and Moose.  Somebody's clock is wrong.  The time stamps on your
>messages indicate the Moose replied to Dean's post before it was
>written... or maybe the Moose has some additional powers well beyond
>making exquisite shots of turkey vultures. :-)

Well, I do of course have additional powers, but have not been using
them to bend time in emails.

In fact, I use TimerRC, which checks the time from a US Govt. atomic
clock source when I boot and every hour, so the time on my computer is
always less than 1/10 of a second off, probably less. No use wasting
powers when software can take care of it automagically.

Moose