[OM] Snip those quotes folks

Subject: [OM] Snip those quotes folks
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:01:32 -0700
I thought I'd explain to some of the newer list members about the digest
version of the Olympus list. Those who have been around have heard this
plea before. Anyway some of us for various reasons elect to receive all
the messages in digest form once a day. This consists of one email with
all the messages received that day one right after the other.....
including all the quoted material, signatures etc. that one normally
ignores. This makes for lots of scrolling and hunting for the nuggets in
all that chafe. So please snip all the extraneous text down to the bare
minimum necessary to follow the thread. It'll make life easier for the
digest people. Thanks.