[OM] Re: Prototype lens on that site.

Subject: [OM] Re: Prototype lens on that site.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 16:42:02 -0700
Timpe, Jim wrote:

>In case you all missed, it wound up going for just a little under $700US.
>For what appeared to be tantamount to a 35-70/3.5-4.5 stretched out a wee
>bit.

For those now enamored with that speed and focal length range, I can
arrange for a very nice Tokina RMC 28-80/4 to come live with you for
less than 1/10 of $700.

It even has front element movement relative to the hood like the Zuiko
35-70/3.6 to make the hood more effective at the long end, something the
"prototype" doesn't have. See the test on Gary's site
<http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm>.

Moose.