[OM] Don't mess with me today

Subject: [OM] Don't mess with me today
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 15:55:10 +0000
I have no interest today in arguing the merits of digital versus film.  I've
just come in for a moment from having a really pleasant morning amongst the
blooming rhododendrons in the woodsy back yard, practicing real photography.
As soon as I post this and grab a col' beer to take with me, I'm back to it.
Maybe I can finally get one of those stunning photos I might think worth
blowing up bigger than 16x20.  Never had one before.  :-)

Admittedly, the picture here was taken with a digital thingy, an Olympus
Camedia C-2000Z.  Sorry.  I'm not totally pure.  Never claimed to be.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-779997.html

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from