[OM] Re: Scanning Kodachrome on FS2710, was Digital, digital, digital.

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanning Kodachrome on FS2710, was Digital, digital, digital. Bah, humbug!
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 20:35:46 +0200
sorry I am in transit at the moment and will give a more detailed reply
later on in the week.

I believe that the FS2710 was an enourmous leap forwards from the FS2700.

I have since found out that it is mainly Kodachrome 200 that gives a
problem, I am using vuescan which is good, I also stripped and cleaned
the scanner, so now I am getting some reasonable kodachome 64's but they
are nowhere near the quality of some scans I have seen on the web.

I gave up for a few years after buying it, but am now experimenting
again, so see if i can get some reasonable output.