[OM] Re: Pinhole Camera "Lens" for your amusment

Subject: [OM] Re: Pinhole Camera "Lens" for your amusment
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 09:58:41 -0500
On Thu, 05 May 2005 13:34:48 +0000, Walt Wayman wrote:

>Aspiring pinheads (except Bill, who ain't one, he claims) might want to check
>out the Calumet web site.  I've had problems in the past deep linking to stuff
>there, so I won't try.  Just take the link below
to the home page and search for "pinhole."  They've got four pages of pinhole
stuff, some very strange.  Plus, there are pinhole exposure charts.  Their OM
pinhole ($29.99) is on page 2, and no real
OM body cap was harmed in its manufacture.

Is there a digital version with AF and IS?

;)

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company