[OM] Re: Pinhole Camera "Lens" for your amusment

Subject: [OM] Re: Pinhole Camera "Lens" for your amusment
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:34:48 +0000
Aspiring pinheads (except Bill, who ain't one, he claims) might want to check
out the Calumet web site.  I've had problems in the past deep linking to stuff
there, so I won't try.  Just take the link below to the home page and search
for "pinhole."  They've got four pages of pinhole stuff, some very strange.
Plus, there are pinhole exposure charts.  Their OM pinhole ($29.99) is on page
2, and no real OM body cap was harmed in its manufacture.

http://www.calumetphoto.com/ctl?PAGE=Controller&ac.ui.pn=home.Home

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from