[OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:36:56 +1000
No, you misunderstand. The machete is to hack yourself into a position
where you can use the chainsaw to defend yourself against the goat.
Clearly, you have never owned a goat - they don't need no stinkin'
chainsaw.
An animal with a malevolent sense of humour is the goat. They simply
humiliate you instead. Imagine me being bowled 'a over t' down a hill
in my pyjamas first thing in the morning - and I swear I heard the damn
thing laugh.
AndrewF   http://www.pbase.com/afildes