[OM] Re: OT Outl**k, was FS: OM-1 black

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Outl**k, was FS: OM-1 black
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 23:29:30 +0100
Well, in the article referenced he *does* say "I find the major Outlook
program cumbersome, hard to back up, hard to migrate, and awkward to use"
whereas, of Outlook Express he says [all the rest of the article!] so it
looks to be a different set of problems.

I have never used Express more than trivially, so I can't comment, other
than to say that they have a superficially similar look-and-feel (as might
be expected), but are otherwise quite different as to set up etc.

--
Piers