[OM] OT Outl**k, was FS: OM-1 black

Subject: [OM] OT Outl**k, was FS: OM-1 black
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:33:36 +0100
I wonder, Charlie, if there is not a mouseover facility in Outl**k: try
hovering your mouse cursor over the name of the sender, or
right-clicking the sender and choosing Properties.

Most people on the List know that I am not particularly enamoured of
things M'soft (excluding Excel, and that was started by Harvard), but
even Outl**k must have some useful features installed ;-).

Chris
[whose computer at work, on an government network, will soon upgrade to
W2000Pro, with even more security restrictions than currently on NT4!].

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
+44 (0)7092 251126