[OM] Re: First you take a little kerosene, then you take a match OR TWO

Subject: [OM] Re: First you take a little kerosene, then you take a match OR TWO . . .
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:00:53 -0400
Not to cast aspersions . . .

I managed a training project for a large corporation a number of years
ago.  The goal was to make sure everyone in a large accounting group
could use the basic functions of MSOffice and MSMail.  I later got
complaints from a number of managers because some their less
sophisticated employees were sending out email and documents with very
strange spelling errors.  Turns out they were indeed running spell
check but just accepted every correction because they assumed the
software was correct and they were wrong.

We improved the training process after that feedback.

LOL!/ScottGee1