[OM] Re: First you take a little kerosene, then you take a match . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: First you take a little kerosene, then you take a match . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 00:37:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2005 10:28:06 PM Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

OK, I'll  bite. Why would I want this in preference to the eSIF CD that
sits in one  of my CD drives all the time?

Perhaps a little easier to use. You can touch it.  It works even when  your
computer doesn't.  Looks good on your book shelf.  Hell, I don't  know.  Maybe,
just because its there.

I may be the last guy in the world who uses a dictionary, but that is what
works for me.  {8^)  Bill Barber