[OM] Re: In praise of the Epson 2200.

Subject: [OM] Re: In praise of the Epson 2200.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
> I've been shooting a lot of B&W of late and, consequently,
> resurrected the darkroom, having fun in the yellow-green glow
> of an OC safelight.

I grew up with the yellowish-brown safelight. Couldn't see squat
in the glow of 15-watts dispursed in the wood floorboards of the
ceiling above.  Went to work for a place that had a commercial
B&W lab which had these high-intensity red safelights.  You
could read a newspaper in there!  My darkroom has the wonderful
red glow of a 15-watt safelight bouncing off a white ceiling.
When I need more light I turn on the tiny red-led flashlight
hanging around my neck.

> As I uncovered and plugged in the Epson Stylus Photo
> 2200, it occurred to me that I hadn't used this printer since
> early September of last year, more than seven months ago!

My paper/ink budget wishes that I hadn't used mine since
September!  Next month I'm converting to bulk MIS inks.

> Three cheers for my non-clogging Epson!  Hip, hip, hooray!
> For he's a jolly good printer, is he.

Very good to hear. Glad it fired right up for you.

AG