[OM] Re: RFs, was OM size vs small RFs, was Relative costs ...

Subject: [OM] Re: RFs, was OM size vs small RFs, was Relative costs ...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:07:43 +1000
This is the new SP, the one they should have done first. They released
a new chrome S3 kit for the Millenium and it was not that successful -
it was offered at AU$10,000 as a serious collectible but there's one on
offer here I noted the other day, new from dealer for $4,000. They had
job shifting them and I thought that would be the end of the
experiment. The SP is prettier and very much so in black so it may be
popular. Who can tell. But the price...
AndrewF   http://www.pbase.com/afildes