[OM] Re: RFs, was OM size vs small RFs, was Relative costs ...

Subject: [OM] Re: RFs, was OM size vs small RFs, was Relative costs ...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:32:07 -0700
Having had an M3 bought new in 1963 when I was in the Army in Germany
and my only camera until it was stolen in the 80s, I have to agree. I
always kind of cringed at Nikons of that era to see design solutions
like that knurled sitting in a hole in the top plate or the little
finger from the prism housing on the F slr that engaged the little bent
sheet metal thingy riveted to the side of the lens. But black covers a
lot of sins. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html